Terms of Service
As an organization choosing to participate and collaborate as a benefitting partner Give-N-Day requires that you enter into this Memorandum of Understanding which sets forth the services and duties provided by Give-N-Day and roles and responsibilities of all participants.
- I confirm that my organization is a 501(c)3 and will provide our EIN number for verification.
- I confirm that my organization serves or has headquarters in your community and surrounding area.
- I understand that my organization is encouraged to focus the majority of its overall marketing efforts in the days immediately leading up to Give-N-Day to the campaign to create a sense of statewide excitement among donors, volunteers, media partners and fellow nonprofits.
- I understand that Give-N-Day is not responsible for the amount of money contributed to my organization over the course of the event and understand that donors choose where to place their gifts and that Give-N-Day has no control of this process.
- I confirm that my organization has a website or Facebook page and that we will add the Give-N-Day link to one or both.
- I understand that my organization's staff, board of directors, volunteers, and donors should promote Give-N-Day over the course of the 24 hour event using social media.
- I understand that only donations made through the Give-N-Day portal will count towards any prizes and incentives offered as part of the 24 hour event.
- I understand that if asked to participate in any interviews with newspaper, tv or radio that I speak on behalf of all nonprofits participating in Give-N-Day.
- I understand that my organization will receive all the monies that have been donated to my organization less any transaction fees not covered by the individual donor.
- I understand that GiveGab.com is an online platform which will safely process all contributions made to the event.
- Any donations processed outside of Give-N-Day donation period, through GiveGab.com, or subsequent recurring donations are subject to transaction fees outlined on the GiveGab.com pricing page: http://info.givegab.com/pricing.